Sunday, September 12, 2010

Busy later

Francy hello! No, not the invisible woman! are not from the blog - made by super super job - and in these times of busy-ness that there is luckily the blog to see - and amuse in times of want to go to complete spring wardrobe .. but could not move from your desk .. maybe if we buy something yellow or purple or Fiorile, even online, at least this spring will arrive soon elusive??
Anyway, these days my work took me on a 'journey' in search of a good virtual fashion illustrator for a catalog of jewelry - I need a hand back a little, a little fashion fiabbesca .. and not easy to find one with an original style .. I show you here some very nice

perfect host

a perfect host, distinct and courteous, told me a little 'history of our beloved bags. and so ... in a story on Bolide perfect for the trunk of the Bugatti, comments on the HAC created to bring the saddle, talk about Jypsiere, and Lindy Lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment